Monday 14 January 2013

Flat Plan- The Subject.

My Preliminary Flat Plan for my School Magazine, 'THE Subject'. I chose to give a link between the magazines name and the contents page in order to immediately establish an identity. I chose to use green, blue and red, as these colours work well together to create a clear but stylish impression. The red was used as it enables things to stand out, such as in the contents or on the front cover. In addition I chose to use a reference to the magazine being available on tablets as this is currently very popular. This is as I wanted the magazine to appear current and suited to the market place. Whilst the editors section is something very common in many magazines so I included it to give my own one authenticity, as well the Barcode was included for a realistic looking piece. For this same reason I included items such as Strap Lines, a controversial quote and a tag line ('Start reading between the lines'). The latter of these also contributed to giving my text an identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment