Sunday 24 February 2013

Peer Assessment

Comments on my blog from fellow peers.

Comment 1

I will definetly reduce the side of the barcode as it looks silly, out of place  and unprofessional. Changing this will make the magazine more authentic. 


Comment 2


It is one of my main priorities to alter the image upon the double page spread. As when combined with the text it doesn't quite look right. 


Comment 3


Re-positioning the image was not something I was looking at personally, but is something I will now experiment with. Whilst changing the image to enhance my magazines authenticity and credibility is something I am certainly leaning towards.


Comment 4


Adjusting the layout on the double page spread is one of my key priorities, the overlap of text and image is far from ideal and will be addressed. As will any other technical problems on the spread, in order to create a professional publication. 


Comment 5


Re-organising the article is an essential to improve the double page spread. Currently the text looks out of place and a bit stuck onto the image, rather than working in conjunction. 


Comment 6


I believe the colour scheme is one of my magazines best assets  however audience feedback did bring up opposition to this, which will be looked at, as some said it seemed to boring and simple. So more extravagant colours will be experimented. 


Comment 7


Although the name Dustlands is quite sad, I felt it suited the genre which was the most important element to me matched. However I will look into other names, as well as definetly altering the style and balance of the article. 







No comments:

Post a Comment